Monday, March 26, 2007

7 more min...

Ok, so for those of you that don't know, Mimmo and I have just moved into our 7th (and hopefully final in ITALY) home. Now, we just have to move into our California one come fall time :-) OY!

And, I am currently without a telephone line nor internet, so I'm back to my old days at the Bacoli library (there is no internet point over here) where one has to wait in line for one of the 2 computers. There's so much to say and no time - Ok, now I've got 4 more min...

Brief updates: I'm just starting to show! Oh, I will have to have Teresa take a picture of my growing belly. Our new home is lovely, but it's taking a bit for me to get adjusted. Oh, and I'm sooo emotional, mammamia. The pregnancy hormones are in full force. It doesn't help being without internet and a phone line in that department. Yes, I feel isolated and yes, I miss you all teribly.

Ok, my final minute is up, so on I go to post...

More to come...

2 comments:

christine arnesen said...

what do you mean move into your california one? are you moving away from bella italia? Exciting that you are beginning to show. Take this opportunity and stuff your face with lots of great italian food. mama mia do I miss the food!
C

Tracie P. said...

please post a pic of that lovely belly :)