Monday, March 12, 2007

Time...time...time...

Ok, time has flown just a bit too fast from my last post. Mammamia, I can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks! The pressure builds for the next post and I can tell you that I don't have much to say right now, but I might as well get the boring post out of the way so I can move on to bigger and better...

So, where have I been, you ask? Well, with fever and flu and then in the midst of moving - way too many Ikea trips. I had plans to post the pics from carnevale, but they all got erased. I'm officially in my 2nd trimester as of yesterday and am looking forward to less fraglie times. I have been California dreamin' a lot lately. I've forgotten temporarily how to blog...I trust that my blog brain will come back soon. That's the update for now, my friends,

3 comments:

LVGurl said...

I'm glad you're back! I was getting worried...

Tracie P. said...

takd all the time you need...we'll still be here :)

Angelisa said...

Thanks, guys. I thought after my long absence, i'd be back to blogging to myself :-)